This course is a clinically-oriented educational event that focuses on the multidisciplinary treatment of colorectal cancer.
- Plenary lectures focusing on the non-surgical disciplines
- Interactive workshop sessions in small groups with focus on surgical techniques
- Case-based discussions including case presentations by the participants
- Web-based pre-course educational material
- Surgical residents in the last two years of specialisation with clinical interest in colorectal cancer
- Surgical oncologists and colorectal surgeons within 5 years after ending residency
- Medical and radiation oncologists with 3-5 years of experience in the treatment of colorectal cancer patients