ESSO Course on the Management of High Risk Patients for Breast Cancer
7-8 April, 2017 - Closed
Aim of the course
This course will provide a comprehensive multidisciplinary approach to the theory and practice of the management of patients with increased risk for developing breast cancer.
The goal will be to provide evidence-based and up-to-date information on all aspects of care for those with a higher than average level of risk for developping breast cancer.
The course will deliver a practical, workshop-based approach for surgeons and clinicians providing them with scientific evidence and information to help their patients to reach informed decisions about their future.
- Clinical case discussions
- Plenary lectures
- Oncoplastic breast and plastic surgeons
- General surgery trainees with breast interest
- Specialist residents and trainees in breast surgery, surgical oncology
- Specialist breast surgeons with traditional training
This course is closed