Become an ESSO member and you will :
- be part of a network of over 16.000 members worldwide (individuals and corporate);
- have access to the EJSO - the Journal of Cancer Surgery;
- access a number of training fellowships and travel grants opportunities;
- attend the ESSO Congress at reduced rates;
- be invited to specific teaching courses and masterclasses at advantageous registration rates;
- benefit from reduced registration fees at major international meetings;
- receive regular updates on ESSO activities and projects of interest to your specialty.
Individual membership amounts to 80 euros/year which includes online access to the EJSO. For an additional 40 euros/year you will receive the EJSO in printed format. Junior membership is open to young surgeons in training until successful conclusion of their training programme at the rate of 50 euros/year. Members of World Bank countries benefit from a rate of 40 euros/year. Both junior and world bank membership includes online access to the EJSO.
To apply please contact the ESSO secretariat as we are currently migrating to a new website.
ESSO membership is for a 12 month period.
World Bank membership applies to Citizens from developing countries and low economy countries according to the classification of the World Bank Valid for World Bank countries.
Group membership amounts to 50 euros/year per individual. Group membership is meant for members of National Societies - or large Institutions' groups - of Surgical Oncologists applying collectively. While membership includes the same benefits as for individual application, fees for groups are reduced as they are collected locally and transfered globally to ESSO with a list of minimum 10 paid-up members.