ESSO Support Ambassadors have contributed with a donation to the ESSO Fund. The Fund will be used to support ESSO education, research and advocacy.
For example, donations will help to:
- To shape ESSO’s policy and advocacy work for the recognition of the Surgical Oncology specialty and the specialised training in surgical oncology.
- To support the fellowship of a young ESSO member willing to expand knowledge and experience in a foreign institute.
- To support a surgical oncologist’s participation in the ESSO congress or educational or research in-person course (registration, accommodation and travel to an ESSO conference)
Our Supporting Ambassadors are:
- Dr. Sebastian Hoefler, Instituto Oncologico Artuo Lopez Perez, Chile.
- Dr. Jemila Bouka, Military National Hospital, Nouakchott - Mauritania