Practical information and application
Participation in this course is by competitive application.
The online application tool is already open on the ESTRO website and deadline for submission will be 30th May 2019. Your application must include the following documents:
- A short CV (max 1 page) describing your education and indicating level of spoken English
- A motivation letter explaining why you wish to attend the course
- Selected participants will benefit from free registration, lunches and accommodation
- Arriving late for the start of the course or leaving early at the end are not acceptable. To receive course credit, attendance throughout the entire session is required
- The course will start on Monday 26 August 2019 at 09:00 and end on Friday 6 September 2019 at 17:00. Participants should arrive on Sunday 25 August 2019 in the afternoon; a welcome reception will be organised by the host institute in the evening
Please see the "Practical information" webpage to apply for this course.