ESSO Advanced Course on Breast Cancer Surgery
23-25 September, 2021 - Waiting List
Venue: Athens (GR)
This course preceds the EBSQ examination in Breast Surgery that will take place in Athens from 25th to 26th September.
Aim of the course
This highly interactive workshop is at the cutting edge of current concepts of surgical treatment of breast cancer. It will focus on the evidence-based clinical practice and technical aspects of breast cancer surgery within a multidisciplinary approach.
- Video-based discussion sessions
- Case-based workshops
- Case studies
- Mock MDT with cases
- Plenary lectures
- Familial gene carriers - Risk assessment and management of healthy carriers and initial cancer management
- Neoadjuvant treatment in breast cancer
- Young breast cancer patients
- Breast conservation
- Post mastectomy breast reconstruction
- The axilla - New management paradigms
- Taylored treatment of DCIS and high risk lesions
- Senior residents (last two years of specialization with clinical interest in breast cancer)
- Surgical oncologists
- Breast surgeons within 5 years after ending specialization residency
- Medical and radiation oncologists with 3-5 years of experience in the treatment of breast cancer patients
Before applying for this course please read carefully the ESSO Terms and Conditions for Educational Live Events.
Please help us organize this course correctly and do not apply if you are not sure you are going to attend it.