ESSO Advanced Course on the Management of HIPEC after CRS
7-9 March, 2019 - Open
Venue: Hamburg (DE)
Aim of the Course
This advanced course on the management of HIPEC after CRS aims at discussing evidence-based clinical decision-making in the management of primary and secondary peritoneal cancer. It will offer a multidisciplinary programme combining both practical aspects and theoretical problems.
- Participants will perform cytoreductive surgery in small groups in the wet lab using several new technical devices.
- Case reports
- Video discussion sessions
- Plenary lectures
- Treatment principles for PSM
- Perioperative management
- Frequent indications and systemic treatment
- Peritoneal metastases
- Last results of randomized trials
- Senior residents (last two years of training)
- Experienced consultant surgeons