ESSO Advanced Course on the Management of HIPEC after CRS
17-19 March, 2022 - Closed
Venue: Hamburg (DE)
Aim of the Course
This advanced course on the management of HIPEC after CRS aims at discussing evidence-based clinical decision-making in the management of primary and secondary peritoneal cancer. It will offer a multidisciplinary programme combining both practical aspects and theoretical problems.
Participants can attend the whole course (including the hands on session) or only the theoretical part of it. Please see on the Practical information webpage the amount of the different registration fees.
- Participants will perform cytoreductive surgery in small groups in the wet lab using several new technical devices.
- Case reports
- Video discussion sessions
- Plenary up-to-date lectures
- Treatment principles for PSM
- Perioperative management
- Frequent indications and systemic treatment
- Senior residents (last two years of training)
- Experienced consultant surgeons
This course is closed