ESSO Advanced Course on the Management of HIPEC after CRS
11-13 March, 2021 - Coming Soon
Venue: Hamburg (DE)
Aim of the Course
This advanced course on the management of HIPEC after CRS aims at discussing evidence-based clinical decision-making in the management of primary and secondary peritoneal cancer. It will offer a multidisciplinary programme combining both practical aspects and theoretical problems.
- Participants will perform cytoreductive surgery in small groups in the wet lab using several new technical devices.
- Case reports
- Video discussion sessions
- Plenary lectures
- Treatment principles for PSM
- Perioperative management
- Frequent indications and systemic treatment
- Peritoneal metastases
- Last results of randomized trials
- Senior residents (last two years of training)
- Experienced consultant surgeons
Before applying for this course please read carefully the ESSO Terms and Conditions for Educational Live Events including ESSO cancellation policy.
Please help us organize this course correctly and do not apply if you are not sure you are going to attend it.