ESSO Advanced Course on the Surgical and Medical Management of Melanoma
7-9 November, 2019 - Open
Venue: Athens (GR)
Aim of the course
The aim of this course is to provide a detailed overview of the management of cutaneous melanoma.
• Video projection
• Case presentations with televoting
• Live on-line discussion forum
• Plenary Lectures
• Multidisciplinary approach
• Post course evaluation with MCQs
• Epidemiology, risk factors and progostic tools
• Primary surgery and lymph node management.
• Melanoma immunotherapy and targeted therapies.
• Management of local and in transit relapse.
• Multidusciplinary approach
• Surgical oncologists
• Medical oncologists
• Dermatosurgeons oncologists who have completed their training
• Residents in the final years of their training programme.
Before applying for this course please read carefully the ESSO Terms and Conditions for Educational Live Events.
Please help us organize this course correctly and do not apply if you are not sure you are going to attend it.