ESSO Course on Ultrasound-Guided Liver Surgery
18-19 November, 2019 - Open
Venue: Milan (IT)
Aim of the course
This is a specialized course on ultrasound-guided liver surgery. It will allow participants to acquire the required skills in intraoperative ultrasound for staging and for resection guidance of hepatobiliary tumors.
Particpants will be entitled to 50% discount to attend one of the hands on IOUS courses run by Professor Torzilli's team every two months.
- Transmission of live surgery
- Practical sessions with phantoms
- Workshop stations with simulators
- MDT team case discussions to show classification and management strategies that will enhance the clinical practice of participants.
- Plenary session
- Intraoperative ultrasound for exploration and resection guidance, including preoperative 3D virtual cast operative planning, navigation and fusion imaging technology, and fluorescence-guided
- Surgerysurgical techniques, diagnostics, radiological interventions as well as anesthesiology
Surgeons with interest in intraoperative ultrasound and liver surgery
Before applying for this course please read carefully the ESSO Terms and Conditions for Educational Live Events.
Please help us organize this course correctly and do not apply if you are not sure you are going to attend it.