ESSO Workshop on Localization Techniques for Guided Breast Cancer Surgery
15 June, 2022 - Closed
Venue: Institut Curie, Paris, FR
Aim of the course
Interactive workshop including a hands on session with phantoms and seeds, case-based discussions and surgical videos.
By enhancing your knowledge in guided breast cancer surgery you will be able to extend the indications of breast conservation and significantly improve your patients'oncological and aesthetic outcomes, achieving high patient satisfaction.
- Practical sessions (synthetic models)
- Video-based discussion sessions "step-by-step"
- Case-based discussion sessions
- Thecniques for guiding non-palpable breast cancer
- Localization techniques in oncoplastic level II procedures
- Trainees in breast surgery, surgical oncology
- General surgery residents with breast interest
- Residents in breast surgery, surgical oncology
- Specialists breast surgeons
- Gynecologists with breast interest or with breast sub-specialty
Before applying for this course please read carefully the ESSO Terms and Conditions for Educational Live Events.
This course is supported with an unrestricted educational grant by
This course is closed