ESSO Course on Oncoplastic Breast Conservation Techniques - In partnership with Jiahui IH and Shanghai Cancer Center
4-5 December, 2020 - Open
Venue: Jiahui International Hospital, Shanghai
Aim of the course
During this two-day course, open to in-person and online attendees, participants will be initiated in the novel pre-pectoral breast reconstruction technique with implants. The technique will be presented and demonstrated with videos and lectures, and the interactive sessions will give participants the opportunity to discuss its outcomes and results with the experts. Attendees will also become familiar with some of the major oncoplastic level 2 techniques that can lead to increasing breast conservation rates after cancer surgery and rising patients satisfaction due to better cosmetic outcomes.
- Plenary lectures
- Round table discussions
- Case-based sessions
- Practical workshops with synthetic models (in-person participants will be able to perform at least 4 procedures demonstrated previously). Online transmission for the online participants.
- Grisotti and Bennelly mammoplasty
- V-mammoplasty and Lateral mammoplasty
- Inferior pedicle WISE pattern mammoplasty
- Trainees on oncoplastic breast surgery/surgical oncology
- General surgical residents with breast interest
- Residents in breast surgery/surgical oncology
- Specialist breast surgeons with traditional training
- Trainees in plastic surgery
- Gynecologists with breast interest or with breast sub-specialty
Registration through this website is only possible for non-Chinese online participants. Please see on the Practical information webpage how Chinese participants can register.