ESSO Hands on Course on Colorectal Cancer Surgery
23-25 January, 2020 - Closed
Venue: Ljubljana (SLO)
Aims of the course
The purpose of this hands-on workshop is to present and transfer the key anatomical knowledge and surgical skills to young surgeons and residents, necessary for contemporary surgical treatment of colorectal cancer.
- Surgical anatomy of the colon
- Surgical anatomy of the rectum
- Surgical technical aspects of approach, dissection and reconstruction of cancer in colon and rectum, highlighting the oncological approach
- Hands on workshops with human cadavers
- Video based discussions
- Plenary lectures
- Pre-course 3D atlas on surgical anatomy and its techniques that will help participants to increase their knowledge on the anatomy of the abdominal organs and to improve their surgical skills. These 3D videos are kindly provided by our elearning partner, Incision.
- Young surgeons or surgical trainees interested in developping a specific knowledge in colorectal cancer surgery
Before applying for this course please read carefully the ESSO Terms and Conditions for Educational Live Events.
Please help us organize this course correctly and do not apply if you are not sure you are going to attend it.
This course is closed