Participation is by competitive application and is limited to 20 participants.
Registration fee is 750€ for ESSO members and 950€ for non-members. It includes
- the registration in the course
- coffee breaks and lunches
- a social dinner on Thursday 7th March
University Medical Center Utrecht
3584 CX Utrecht
Accommodation is not included in the registration fee.
Hotels around the venue are between 30’ and 45’ by foot far from there (or around 15’ by public transport):
- Stayokay Utrecht Bunnik (30’ far from the venue)
- Star Lodge Hotels (40’ far from the venue)
- Hotel Mitland Utrecht (45’ far from the venue)
Otherwise, you can also stay in the city centre as public transport is very good and it is very easy to reach the venue from there.
How to reach Utrecht
The closest airport is Amsterdam Schiphol. From there you can get a direct train to Utrecht Central. For further information about this, please click here.
← ESSO Hands on Course on Minimally Invasive Gastrectomy and Esophagectomy