ESSO Online Course on Oncoplastic Breast Surgery
11 June, 2021 - Open
TIME: 09:25 - 17:30 CET
Aim of the course
This very interactive course will focus on safe delivery of oncoplastic procedures. It will provide a practical, workshop-based approach for surgeons to achieve the best aesthetic results in breast cancer surgery without compromising oncological outcomes. It will include specific tips and advice on prevention and management of surgical pitfalls and complications.
- Practical workshops with syntetic models
- Video-discussions on "how to do it"
- Plenary lectures
- Tips and tricks on oncoplastic breast conservative surgery
- Standardization of oncoplastic techniques
- How to use the right oncoplastic technique
- Procedures: round block (Benelli), crescent technique; Grissotti; lateral mammoplasty; V-mammoplasty; superior pedicle; inferior pedicle
- Trainees in oncoplastic breast surgery, surgical oncology
- General surgery residents with breast interest
- Residents in breast Surgery, surgical oncology
- Specialist breast surgeons with traditional training
- Trainees in plastic surgery
- Gynecologists with breast interest or with breast sub-specialty
Participation and Registration fees
Registration fee is 150€ for ESSO members and 250€ for non-members.
Please contact Ana Galán (email@example.com) for any further information.
Before applying for this course please read carefully the ESSO Terms and Conditions for Educational Live Events.