ESSO-SSO-Sarcoma Virtual Tumor Board
20 September, 2021 - Preview
2 pm CET
8 am EST
1 pm BST
Register for a joint Society of Surgical Oncology (SSO) and European Society of Surgical Oncology (ESSO) Sarcoma Virtual Tumor Board on Monday, September 20 at 7 AM CST/8 AM EST/1 PM BST/2 PM CEST.
During this virtual tumor board the case-based discussion will include:
- The role of radiation in the treatment of extremity/trunk soft tissue sarcoma.
- The differences in radiosensitivity based on sarcoma histology.
- Paratesticular/spermatic cord sarcoma treatment options.
- Differences between paratesticular sarcoma and classic retroperitoneal sarcoma.
Marco Fiore, IRCCS Istituto Nazionale dei Tumori, Milan, IT
Sandra Wong, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, New Hampshire, US
- Chandrajit Raut, MD, MSc, Professor of Surgery, Brigham & Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, US
- Christina Roland, MD, MS, Assistant Professor, MD Anderson Cancer Center, US
- Dimitri Tzanis, Institut Curie, FR
- Myles Smith, London Surgical Oncology Clinic, UK
- Rick Haas, Netherlands Cancer Institute - NKI-AVL, NL