ESSO Webinar on Controversies in the Management of Stage III Melanoma
11 February, 2021 - Open
This interactive online session will take place on 11 February 2021, 18:00-19:00 CEST.
It will be chaired by:
A. van Akkooi, MD PhD, Netherlands Cancer Institute
J.A. van der Hage, MD PhD, Leiden University Medical Center
Aim of the course
Overview and discussion therapeutic and diagnostic strategies in stage III melanoma.
- current strategies concerning adjuvant immunotherapy and BRAF _MEKi therapy
- current strategies concerning the management of lymphnode metastasis in Stage III melanoma
- experimental and future strategies in the management of Stage III melanoma
- Surgical Oncology residents and fellows,
- Surgical oncologists embarking on melanoma care.
Participation and Registration fees
An application has been made to the EACCME for CME accreditation of this event.
Registration fee is 20€ for ESSO members and 25€ for non-members.
Once your participation is confirmed and payment received you will recieve instructions on how to use the ZOOM programme which the Webinar will be hosted on.
Please contact Adriana Pereira for any further information.
Before applying for this course please read carefully the ESSO Terms and Conditions for Educational Live Events.