The Hamburg Course: ESSO Global Online Course on Peritoneal Metastases
11-13 March, 2021 - Open
Aim of the Course
This Global Online Course on Peritoneal Metastases aims at discussing evidence-based clinical decision-making in the management of primary and secondary peritoneal cancer. It will offer a multidisciplinary programme combining both practical aspects and theoretical problems.
- Plenary lectures
- Case reports
- Video discussion sessions
- Chat rooms (meet-the-expert sessions) on
- Selection of an optimal HIPEC for a particular disease
- Appendiceal malignancy
- Peritoneal mesothelioma
- Ovarian malignancy
- Colorectal cancer
- Gastric cancer
- Radiology of peritoneal metastases
- Treatment principles for PSM
- Perioperative management
- Frequent indications and systemic treatment
- Senior residents (last two years of training)
- Experienced consultant surgeons
Participation and Registration fees
An application has been made to the EACCME for CME accreditation of this event.
Registration fee is 350€ for members and 500€ for non-members.
Please contact Ana Galán (firstname.lastname@example.org) for any further information.
Before applying for this course please read carefully the ESSO Terms and Conditions for Educational Live Events.
This webinar is sponsored by an unrestricted grant from: