Venue: RAI Amsterdam Convention Centre
Starts: Friday, January 27, 2017
Ends: Friday, January 27, 2017
The European Society of Surgical Oncology invited all surgical oncologists and fellow oncology professionals from all disciplines to the ESSO society day at ECCO2017 on 27th January 2017.
The ESSO society day (ESSO 37) featured key international experts and focus on two major tumour types:
- Surgery and the Multidisciplinary Management of Breast Cancer
- The importance of Surgical Resection Margins
- Joint Multidisciplinary Session with the European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM)
- Workshop on Oncoplastic Breast Surgery
COLORECTAL CANCER SURGERY:
- Approaches to Distal Rectal Cancer
- Joint Multidiscplinary Session with the European Society for Molecular Imaging (ESMI)
- Hands-on Session for Clinical Practice
- Innovations in the Metastatic Disease Management
Developed together with the Dutch Society for Surgical Oncology (NVCO), this one-day educational meeting will take place in conjunction with the European Cancer Congress (ECCO2017) to allow the closest interaction between surgical oncologists and fellow oncology professionals.