The ESSO 38 Scientific Committee will award a number of fellowship grants to participants from emerging countries* to attend the Congress.
* low income economies and low-middle income economies as per the classification of the World Bank.
To be considered for a fellowship grant, an applicant should meet the following requirements:
- Be a member of ESSO;
- Be under the age of 40;
- Submit an abstract for ESSO 38. Applicants whose abstracts have been accepted for oral or poster presentation will be considered first;
- Submit a letter explaining the benefits of attending ESSO 38;
- Provide a two-page CV (including date of birth and list of 5 publications);
- Provide a letter of support from the Head of the Department/Organisation stating that the applicant is not the recipient of any other financial support;
- Provide a copy of the submitted abstract.
For more information and to apply, please click here.