BSSO-ESSO Observership Programme
As every year, ESSO members are being offered the opportunity by the Brazilian Society of Surgical Oncology (BSSO) to apply for a visiting observership in Brazil. This BSSO-ESSO Observership Programme will take place in October 2019.
What are we offering?
This opportunity includes:
- A stipend of $2,000 to cover travel and accommodations costs for the duration of the exchange
- An opportunity to visit a Brazilian institution for two weeks (can be either at the Brazilian National Cancer Institute, in Rio de Janeiro or at the AC Camargo Cancer Hospital, in São Paulo).
- An opportunity to attend the 14th Brazilian Congress of Surgical that will take place in Rio de Janeiro from 23th to 26th October 2019.
- The candidate surgeon will be able to choose from the following areas of interest:
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Upper GI
- Colon and Rectum
- Gynecological Cancer
- Breast Cancer
Who can apply?
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must:
- Be an ESSO member in good standing
- Be an up-and-coming young surgical oncologist, under the age of 40
How can you apply?
If you wish to apply, please send the following documents (in a single PDF document) to email@example.com
- a two-page curriculum vitae
- a completed application
Please note incomplete applications will not be considered.
When can you apply?
The deadline to send your application is Friday 6th September 2019. The results of the selection process will be sent by 20th September 2019.
The selection process is open!