BSSO-ESSO Observership Programme
As every year, ESSO members are being offered the opportunity by the Brazilian Society of Surgical Oncology (BSSO) to apply for a visiting observership in Brazil. This BSSO-ESSO Observership Programme will take place in October 2019.
What are we offering?
This opportunity includes:
- A stipend of $2,000 to cover travel and accommodations costs for the duration of the exchange
- An opportunity to visit a Brazilian institution for two weeks (can be either at the Brazilian National Cancer Institute, in Rio de Janeiro or at the AC Camargo Cancer Hospital, in São Paulo).
- An opportunity to attend the 14th Brazilian Congress of Surgical that will take place in Rio de Janeiro from 23th to 26th October 2019.
- The candidate surgeon will be able to choose from the following areas of interest:
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Upper GI
- Colon and Rectum
- Gynecological Cancer
- Breast Cancer
Who can apply?
To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must:
- Be an ESSO member in good standing
- Be an up-and-coming young surgical oncologist, under the age of 40
How can you apply?
If you wish to apply, please send the following documents (in a single PDF document) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- a two-page curriculum vitae
- a completed application
Please note incomplete applications will not be considered.
When can you apply?
Application process closed until 2021.
The selection process is closed.