ESSO's Affiliated Societies and Institutions
ESSO has established agreements with a number of National Societies which provides a discounted membership fee.
Our Members benefit from:
- Access to EJSO - European Journal of Cancer Surgery
- 30% discount on the Open Access Fee to EJSO for Articles that are full length research papers, review type articles, short communications
- Special Membership rates to ESSO Congress and our educational events
- Access to international career development programmes
- Access to online educational content
- Being part of an international community
- Sharing knowledge and expertise with your peers
* Junior Membership is for young surgeons in training until successful conclusion of their training programme. Emeritus members being former Full Members during a term of at least 10 years, who have retired from active professional life.
** Individuals who wish to take an extra step to support the ESSO mission and contribute to the Ambassador Solidarity Fund by paying an additional amount. Supporting Ambassadors benefit from additional membership services such as VIP registration at ESSO congresses, acknowledgement of their contribution to the Solidarity Fund on the ESSO website and newsletter.
*** One discounted rate per membership subscription is permitted.
**** According to the world bank classification