22nd MCCR Workshop 2020: APPLY NOW! 18/12/2019
The MCCR Workshop aims to develop future leading clinical investigators in conducting clinical trials in cancer. The week-long course has provided training to over 1700 investigators from all over the world since its’ inception in 1999.
The Workshop, held in De Ruwenberg, Sint Michielgestel, Netherlands is offered to early-career investigators in all disciplines working the field of oncology who are nearing completion of their training or have recently begun their initial faculty positions and is designed to address the needs today, while maintaining flexibility to implement changes to train early-career investigators on how to conduct effective clinical trials. it also enables the development of peer-to-peer and mentoring relationships to enhance future career development.
Main benefits of attending the MCCR workshop:
• Six day scientific programme incorporates four educational formats to respond to a variety of learning needs
• Exclusive access to and mentoring by world renowned clinical research experts in the field of oncology
• Exceptional opportunity to meet and network with an elite group of around 80 young clinical oncologists from all over the world
• Outstanding educational experience in a unique setting conducive to professional relationship building, learning and development
• Access to a variety of educational tools designed to enable participants to develop their initial protocol proposal into a complete protocol
• Membership to a network for educational exchanges between young cancer clinicians worldwide