Call for Nominations: Open positions on the ESSO Young Surgeons Alumni Club Steering Committee 30/04/2018
If you are an ESSO member, within 15 years of graduation from a medical school and want to help shape the future for young surgical oncologists, please do not hesitate to send us an application for the ESSO Young Surgeons Alumni Club (EYSAC) Steering Committee.
EYSAC has been created to help junior surgeons play an active role in the future of surgical oncology. The Club has multiple missions, including:
- To facilitate networking between young surgeons interested in surgical oncology;
- To assist junior surgeons in dealing with (academic) surgical oncology;
- To improve surgical oncology training throughout Europe;
- To facilitate active transfer of knowledge and young surgeons between institutes;
- To provide feedback from educational events;
- To develop new avenues for surgical oncology.
If you believe you can actively support and promote these missions complete the nomination now.
There are 3 positions available for which the term would begin during the ESSO 38 congress in Budapest.
Information on the terms, role and responsibilities of the EYSAC is available here.
To apply, fill in this Application form and submit it together with your CV and letter of support from the nominating person. The documents must be sent via email as a single PDF to Gemma Applebee (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 15th May 2018.
If you have any questions, please contact us.