🎓EBSQ Examination📚 in English, German & Spanish 09/04/2021
European Board of Surgery Qualification (EBSQ)
Continuing your education makes a difference!
Every year, the European Society of Surgical Oncology (ESSO) organises in co-operation with the European Board of Surgery of the Union of European Medical Specialists (UEMS) Professional Examinations in both surgical oncology and in breast cancer surgery.
The examination aims at certifying the level of up-to-date knowledge, skills, and general competency necessary for the optimal treatment of a cancer patient.
Thanks to ESSO’s Affiliated Societies in Germany and Spain (Deutschen Gesellschaft für Allgemein- und Viszeralchirurgie and Sociedad Española de Oncología Quirúrgica), this year we have the pleasure of announcing that we will be able to provide the exam in not 1 but THREE languages: English, German and Spanish!
What are the benefits of taking the exam?
- The exam is accredited by an international and independent body,
- Same level of competencies for all cancer surgeons, regardless of country of practice,
- Acknowledgement of knowledge in the field of surgical oncology which is important for my patients, team, and myself,
- Widens surgeons’ professional horizon, allowing for an easier integration in other teams and countries.
To whom do we recommend this exam for?
- All surgeons who treat cancer patients
- For cancer surgeons wishing to raise their professional knowledge and skills
- For those wishing to ensure their competencies meet the European standard