The ESSO Education and Training Committee (ETC) is eager to offer the largest possible access to its educational programmes and activities. Participation in live events is not always possible for all our members; the ETC has therefore decided to create on demand learning resource designed for all oncology surgeons and other cancer specialists.
The ESSO Meet-the-Expert Webinars cover all topics related to surgical oncology. They include lectures and Q&A sessions, debates on the latest advances in surgical oncology and case-based discussion sessions. Webinars are open to everyone while the recorded versions are available only to our members.
Some of our live webinars are accredited by the Accreditation Council of Oncology in Europe (ACCOE) and endorsed by the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS) clearing house, the EACCME.
Please find here the list of our upcoming webinars.
- ESSO/ESTRO Webinar: Radiation therapy in retroperitoneal soft tissue sarcoma: what has changed after STRASS results
- ESSO Webinar: Liver Transplantation combined with neoadjuvant chemo-radiation for treatment of unresectable hilar cholangiocarcinoma
- ESSO Webinar: Breast Cancer and Older Women
- ESSO Webinar: Tips and Tricks in Pancreatic Surgery
- ESSO-EYSAC Webinar: Social Media, The Global Surgical Tool