ESSO Advanced Course on Breast Cancer Surgery
28-30 September, 2023 - Open
Venue: Madrid (SP)
Aim of the course
This highly interactive workshop is at the cutting edge of current concepts of surgical treatment of breast cancer. It will focus on the evidence-based clinical practice and technical aspects of breast cancer surgery within a multidisciplinary approach.
- Video-based discussion sessions
- Case-based workshops
- Case studies
- Mock MDT with cases
- Plenary lectures
- Nipple and skin sparing mastectomy and post mastectomy breast reconstruction
- The axila - New management paradigms
- Adjuvant therapies
- Neoadjuvant treatment in Breast Cancer
- Young breast Cancer patients
- Breast conservation
- Special groups in breast cancer
- Senior residents (last two years of specialization with clinical interest in breast cancer)
- Surgical oncologists
- Breast surgeons within 5 years after ending specialization residency
- Medical and radiation oncologists with 3-5 years of experience in the treatment of breast cancer patients
Before applying for this course please read carefully the ESSO Terms and Conditions for Educational Live Events.
To register for this course you can login here or open an account.