ESSO Online Course on The Treatment of Oligometastatic GI Cancer
9-12 November, 2020 - Open
Module 1 - Monday 9th November from 5 to 6 pm CEST: Local Treatment Options Overview (liver, lung, peritoneum)
Module 2 - Tuesday 10th November from 5 to 6 pm CEST: Gastric Cancer with Metastasis (Synchronous-Metachronous)
Module 3 - Thursday 12th November from 5 to 6 pm CEST: Colorectal Cancer with Metastasis
Aim of the webinar
Lead by a multidisciplinary pannel of experts, this series of webinars will give participants an overview of the current options in the treatment of oligometastatic GI cancer, among which surgery remains now-a-days the most important one.
During the 3 online sessions, attendees will discover and discuss with the experts the most innovative approaches (radiation therapy, new drugs and interventional devices,...) that are helping to increase the time survival of oligometastatic GI cancer patients.
This online activity will be chaired by Professor Beate Rau, Charité University of Berlin/Campus Virchow-Klinikum, Berlin, DE, Professor Ignace de Hingh, Catharina Ziekenhuis, Eindhoven, NL and Professor Kurt Van der Speeten, Oost-Limburg Ziekenhuis, Genk, BE/University Hasselt, Biomed Research Institute, Hasselt, BE
- Pathology of metastatic disease in GI cancer - special features
- Oligo-metastasis (liver, lung, peritoneum)
- Treatment options
- Gastric cancer and colorectal cancer
- Preview of the presentations by participants; discussion and Q&A during session
- Case-based discussion
- Surgical residents in the last two years of specialization with clinical interest in surgical oncology
- Surgical and medical oncologists within 5 years of ending specialization residency
- Medical and radiation oncologists with 3-5 years of experience in the treatment of metastatic GI cancer patients
Participation and Registration fees
An application has been made to the EACCME for CME accreditation of this event.
Registration fee is 125€ for ESSO members and 150€ for non-members.
Once your participation is confirmed and payment received you will recieve instructions on how to use the WebEx programme which the Webinar will be hosted on.
Please contact Ana Galán (email@example.com) for any further information.
Before applying for this course please read carefully the ESSO Terms and Conditions for Educational Live Events.
This course is supported by